Thursday, June 3, 2010

AKITA

Soooo much has happened! I should not have waited this long to post!
Ok so a few days ago Mr. Yuichi Sato sent me an email saying I was placed in his area, which is the Akita Prefecture! Yay!
So finally today I found out about my host family and where exactally I will be!
They live in Akita City! YESSSS! So excited! And they live central!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!



So I have a mom and a dad who are both company employees and they have a four-year-old son! Maybe they will make me babysit... They might be like "Ohhhh, summer babysitter? Sign me up!" Hahaha. I can't wait to meet them!

So in other news...
I got my yen! It's soooo pretty!
I got 3 shots.
I have finally started packing.
I bought host gift (before I knew who my family was so I might go back and buy a child-size T-shirt)

Ok so I left some stuff out I'm sure but it's okay =)
I'M LEAVING THIS SUNDAY!!! AHHHH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment